Plan For Tomorrow & Secure Your Future LET'S GET STARTED

Guardianships & Conservatorships Attorney in Portland, Oregon

Straight Talk, Informed by Legal Knowledge and Dedication

With full sensitivity and understanding of your desires, attorney Phil Hingson offers legal counsel free of legal jargon that is only understood by other lawyers. At the same time, you can have confidence that you are working with an estate planning and trust administration lawyer who stays up to date on the frequent changes in state and federal laws that may impact you.

Whether you are seeking a plan to help avoid a guardianship or conservatorship, or you need help handling challenging responsibilities, please contact us today. We welcome people from across northern Oregon and strive every day to deliver high-quality estate planning and elder law counsel.

Thoughtful, Personal Guidance in Your Best Interests

Should you ever become incapacitated, you would want what was best for you and your family. Planning in advance for incapacity can save you and your family large amounts of time and money, not to mention minimizing pain and frustration if your loved ones do not know your wishes.

An advance directive (sometimes called a “living will” or “health care power of attorney”) is one important component of this, but working with us often results in more complete and reliable protection for you and your family.

Provide for Those You Love

Experience and Skill Handling Guardianships and Conservatorships

In virtually any situation involving your own financial concerns, planning for incapacity, or planning for the care of a family member, you can turn to us at The Hingson Law Firm in Portland and receive sound guidance.

Our range of services includes:

  • Comprehensive estate planning to allow you maximum control over what will happen to you and your assets if you die or become incapacitated

  • Drafting of detailed, legally sound powers of attorney and other documents to prevent your affairs from being handled through a conservatorship or guardianship

  • Personalized assistance if you need to petition for a guardianship or conservatorship in Oregon, due to the inability of a family member to handle their own financial or other needs

  • Ongoing legal advice and assistance if you have been appointed as a conservator or guardian, helping ensure you meet obligations such as submission of annual reports and remain in compliance with all specific Oregon laws in this area