Welcome to The Hingson Law Firm, PC
Thank you for visiting our online office. Making estate planning understandable is critical to everyone because a knowledgeable client is a happy client. It is important to us that you fully appreciate the significance of your documents. We also want you and your family to feel confident in returning to us for ongoing assistance as needed.
Here are typical examples of today’s estate complexities, as you might:
- Be single with no heirs and no one to rely on if you become incapacitated.
- Be married and have children that are “his, hers, and ours.”
- Have young children who will need a guardian if something happens to you.
- Have adult children who cannot manage money well.
- Be in a long-term relationship with an unmarried partner.
- Have complicating real estate or business issues that need to be addressed.
- Have children, grandchildren, or a spouse with special needs.
- Have a spouse whose mental or physical health is declining.
- Worry about the cost of long-term care for you or your spouse in the future.
- Have an estate that could be subject to Oregon Inheritance Tax or Federal Estate Tax.
How can you be sure that your family understands — and will honor — your final wishes?
How can you ensure that future tax law changes will not scuttle all your careful planning?
The Hingson Law Firm, PC focuses on crafting a customized estate plan that addresses your unique situation and concerns. Our goal is to educate rather than intimidate. While there are area attorneys who are able to draft a Will, Trust, or other essential documents, they may need to refer you elsewhere if other elder law and complex estate planning matters arise. Trust administration, real estate transactions, and probate are some of the specialized areas where experience plays a significant role in competent estate planning. We invite you to browse our site for more information and to call our office for a personal consultation.