Primary Widget Area
This theme has been designed to be used with sidebars. This message will no
longer be displayed after you add at least one widget to the Primary Widget Area
using the Appearance->Widgets control panel.
- Log in
Attorney Phil Hingson is the lawyer for you if you have any concerns about powers of attorney and related matters. In every situation, Phil emphasizes that:
• Your general durable financial power of attorney is a critical document, giving someone you trust not only the power to pay your bills, but also to deal with your assets as they see fit
• Your advance directive — referred to in the past as a living will or medical power of attorney — is as personal and consequential as estate planning documents get, determining who makes decisions for you about life support and other critical matters
It would be hard to overemphasize the importance of working with a lawyer you trust on these critical documents. Poorly drafted Powers of Attorney (POAs) may be challenged or unaccepted, out of hand, by banks or title companies. We encourage you to contact us to secure maximum protection of your assets, your well-being, and your peace of mind.
There are some key questions to consider when thinking about your estate:
- What do you need now, in view of current law and requirements?
- How do you make sure what happens after your death or incapacity isn’t the source of controversy for people you care about?
- What is the best way for you to make sure your heirs receive as much as possible, while avoiding probate costs, excessive estate taxes, and the time required to get through those processes?
Call Phil Hingson today to set up an estate plan or review your existing plan. You can have confidence in his ability to guard and value your personal interests, and you can feel secure that your estate plan wishes are covered.