Save lives by registering to be an organ donor today! Go to www.donatelifenw.org/
Pets are family too! Find out about "estate plans" for them at www.oregonhumane.org/donate/friends_forever.asp
NEW MAILING ADDRESS:
(FOR BOTH LOCATIONS)
PO Box 230326
Portland, OR 97281-0326
7157 SW Beveland St, Suite 100
Tigard, Oregon 97223
130 NE 4th Street, Suite A
Newport, Oregon 97365
The Hingson Law Firm's Portland office is based in a convenient office location right off I-5 and Highway 217 in the Tigard area of SW Portland.
The Newport office is located on 4th Street just seconds from US-101.
Both offices are on the ground floor and offer easy access and free parking.
We welcome you to our site and invite you to join our satisfied clients from counties across Northern and Coastal Oregon.
1. We caution against sending any confidential information via email because it is not secure.
2. There is no privileged attorney-client relationship until both of us sign a representation agreement about your particular case or matter. Even though you call us or send us an email, that does not make you our client (yet).
3. Information on this website is for your convenience and shall not be construed as acceptable or appropriate legal advice for your individual situation. Always seek the counsel of an attorney licensed to practice in the area where you want assistance.
Attorney Phil Hingson is the lawyer for you if you have any concerns about powers of attorney and related matters. In every situation, Phil emphasizes that:
• Your general durable financial power of attorney is a critical document, giving someone you trust not only the power to pay your bills, but also to deal with your assets as they see fit
• Your advance directive — referred to in the past as a living will or medical power of attorney — is as personal and consequential as estate planning documents get, determining who makes decisions for you about life support and other critical matters
It would be hard to overemphasize the importance of working with a lawyer you trust on these critical documents. Poorly drafted Powers of Attorney (POAs) may be challenged or unaccepted, out of hand, by banks or title companies. We encourage you to contact us to secure maximum protection of your assets, your well-being, and your peace of mind.
There are some key questions to consider when thinking about your estate:
- What do you need now, in view of current law and requirements?
- How do you make sure what happens after your death or incapacity isn’t the source of controversy for people you care about?
- What is the best way for you to make sure your heirs receive as much as possible, while avoiding probate costs, excessive estate taxes, and the time required to get through those processes?
Call Phil Hingson today to set up an estate plan or review your existing plan. You can have confidence in his ability to guard and value your personal interests, and you can feel secure that your estate plan wishes are covered.