Save lives by registering to be an organ donor today! Go to www.donatelifenw.org/
Pets are family too! Find out about "estate plans" for them at www.oregonhumane.org/donate/friends_forever.asp
NEW MAILING ADDRESS:
(FOR BOTH LOCATIONS)
PO Box 230326
Portland, OR 97281-0326
7157 SW Beveland St, Suite 100
Tigard, Oregon 97223
130 NE 4th Street, Suite A
Newport, Oregon 97365
The Hingson Law Firm's Portland office is based in a convenient office location right off I-5 and Highway 217 in the Tigard area of SW Portland.
The Newport office is located on 4th Street just seconds from US-101.
Both offices are on the ground floor and offer easy access and free parking.
We welcome you to our site and invite you to join our satisfied clients from counties across Northern and Coastal Oregon.
1. We caution against sending any confidential information via email because it is not secure.
2. There is no privileged attorney-client relationship until both of us sign a representation agreement about your particular case or matter. Even though you call us or send us an email, that does not make you our client (yet).
3. Information on this website is for your convenience and shall not be construed as acceptable or appropriate legal advice for your individual situation. Always seek the counsel of an attorney licensed to practice in the area where you want assistance.
With full sensitivity and understanding of your desires, attorney Phil Hingson offers legal counsel free of legal jargon that is only understood by other lawyers. At the same time, you can have confidence that you are working with an estate planning and trust administration lawyer who stays up to date on the frequent changes in state and federal laws that may impact you.
Whether you are seeking a plan to help avoid a guardianship or conservatorship, or you need help handling challenging responsibilities, please contact us today. We welcome people from across northern Oregon and strive every day to deliver high-quality estate planning and elder law counsel.
Should you ever became incapacitated, you would want what was best for you and your family. Planning in advance for incapacity can save you and your family large amounts of time and money, not to mention minimizing pain and frustration if your loved ones do not know your wishes.
An advance directive (sometimes called a “living will” or “health care power of attorney”) is one important component of this, but working with us often results in more complete and reliable protection for you and your family.
In virtually any situation involving your own financial concerns, planning for incapacity, or planning for the care of a family member, you can turn to us at The Hingson Law Firm in Portland and receive sound guidance.
Our range of services includes:
• Comprehensive estate planning to allow you maximum control over what will happen to you and your assets if you die or become incapacitated
• Drafting of detailed, legally sound powers of attorney and other documents to prevent your affairs from being handled through a conservatorship or guardianship
• Personalized assistance if you need to petition for a guardianship or conservatorship in Oregon, due to the inability of a family member to handle their own financial or other needs
• Ongoing legal advice and assistance if you have been appointed as a conservator or guardian, helping ensure you meet obligations such as submission of annual reports and remain in compliance with all specific Oregon laws in this area