Save lives by registering to be an organ donor today! Go to www.donatelifenw.org/
Pets are family too! Find out about "estate plans" for them at www.oregonhumane.org/donate/friends_forever.asp
NEW MAILING ADDRESS:
(FOR BOTH LOCATIONS)
PO Box 230326
Portland, OR 97281-0326
7157 SW Beveland St, Suite 100
Tigard, Oregon 97223
130 NE 4th Street, Suite A
Newport, Oregon 97365
The Hingson Law Firm's Portland office is based in a convenient office location right off I-5 and Highway 217 in the Tigard area of SW Portland.
The Newport office is located on 4th Street just seconds from US-101.
Both offices are on the ground floor and offer easy access and free parking.
We welcome you to our site and invite you to join our satisfied clients from counties across Northern and Coastal Oregon.
1. We caution against sending any confidential information via email because it is not secure.
2. There is no privileged attorney-client relationship until both of us sign a representation agreement about your particular case or matter. Even though you call us or send us an email, that does not make you our client (yet).
3. Information on this website is for your convenience and shall not be construed as acceptable or appropriate legal advice for your individual situation. Always seek the counsel of an attorney licensed to practice in the area where you want assistance.
Is business succession planning a concern for you? Do you wonder what will happen to all your hard work once you pass away? Will a family member will take over, the business be sold to someone else, or is liquidation inevitable? Who is best qualified to take responsibility for your business operations? Are there special family issues to be considered?
Whether you operate a family business or a small business with several employees, you need a savvy estate planning attorney to ensure that your business plan has the nuances and special language to cover the expected and unexpected.
Call The Hingson Law Firm today and see how Phil Hingson can help you define the issues and bring clarity to your legal options–all in plain English. You may have more control than you think over what happens when you pass on or lose some capacity.
Phil Hingson is a well-schooled veteran attorney with knowledge of:
- How to structure clear, legally sound succession plans for businesses
- Buy/sell agreements
- Taxation issues that may apply directly or peripherally to any business transfer
Call the office today to see what Phil can do for your business. After all the work you’ve put into growing it, spend a little time protecting it.
If you have put your heart, soul and sweat into building a family business, our firm is an outstanding resource for you as you determine the next steps. Mr. Hingson will be understanding of your personal considerations and offer you insightful counsel for constructing your will, trust, and other estate planning documents in a manner that ensures your wishes prevail.
Not every lawyer who advertises estate planning services has a background that equips him or her well to deal with business succession planning. From our initial discussion — in which Phil will discuss your business succession planning goals in terms of overall estate planning, administration, and the future of your business — to finalizing the paperwork and plans, you will know that we have your best interests at heart.